We offer consulting support to facilitate the embedding of evidence-based marketing in client organisations, and customised training to meet our client organisations’ needs.
Consulting support to facilitate evidence-based marketing:
- Establish a marketing frameworkA marketing framework forms the foundation for embedding evidence-based marketing in an organisation and related metrics provides a common view of marketing issues facing the organisation. It delivers the necessary structure and common language for evidence-based marketing to be utilised across the organisation
- Establish a metrics framework for your organisation, based on leading academic and business thinking, which is supported by the Executive Team and ratified by the Board. This will focus on marketing dimensions critical to business performance
- Conduct an audit of metrics currently employed in your organisation, and their alignment to the metrics framework. This will identify any gaps and improvement opportunities
- Design/refine dashboards that communicate EBM metrics across your business. We also provide advice during the implementation phase of a marketing or corporate dashboard. In particular, on matters of dashboard design and interpretation, as well as market research program design.
We also consult on specific marketing issues or components of the marketing process. Consulting projects can include:
- Development or refinement of the marketing framework and associated metrics for your organisation
- Consulting support to set the groundwork for evidence-based training in your organisation
- Use of the evidence-based marketing methodology to address a key marketing issue or challenge facing your organisation.